Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BFSc, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 6.4.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||BFSC, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||6.4.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Veraval Research centre of CIFT , Matsyabhavan Bhidia plot, Veraval, Gujarat|
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Technical Assistant (on contractual basis) to work in the Project “Studies on the ecological linkages between plankton production and Acetes sp.abudance along Gujarat Coast” at Veraval funded by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information services, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Hyderabad. The duration of the project is upto 31.3.2017/co-terminus with the scheme.
- Technical Assistant – 1 post
- Fellowship : Rs.8000/- p.m (consolidated)
- Qualification : B.F.S.C/B.S.c (Zoology/Chemistry/Environmental Science)
- Desirable : Sea going experience; proficiency in computers
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 6.4.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.00 am
- Age limit (as on 6.4.2015): Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc.
- The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6.4.2015
Veraval Research centre of CIFT , Matsyabhavan Bhidia plot, Veraval, Gujarat
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016