Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associatethrough recruitment notification – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d & Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Civil Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d & Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Post
Salary :Rs. 24,000/- (PhD) or Rs.23,000/- (Post Graduate 20% HRA.
Job Location :Cochi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT),Cochi
Detail Of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Research AssociateRecruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||02||Ph.d & Any Post Graduate||Rs. 24,000/- (PhD) or Rs.23,000/- (Post Graduate 20% HRA||As on April 21, 2015.40 years for men and 45 years for women|
- Post : Research Associate
- Vacancy : 2 post
- Fellowship : Rs. 24,000/- (PhD) or Rs.23,000/- (Post Graduate 20% HRA.
- Qualification : PhD or Masters Degree in Technology Management Intellectual Property Rights/ Computer Science Fish Processing Technology Post harvest Technology/ Industrial Fisheries/ Fishery Resource Managements Aquacultures Food Science Related disciplines. Candidates should possess 1Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Desirable :PG Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture. Expertise in patent search tools and software. Certification in IPR from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) .
- 3 years of experience in the field of IPR Technology Management Technology CommercializationData base Developments implementing and managing Projects related to Fisheries/ Fish or food processing sector.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills .Excellent computer, documentation, reporting and analytical skills .Published research papers.
- Age : Age limit (As on April 21, 2015.40 years for men and 45 years for women.
- Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SCST candidates is permissible.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Research AssociatePost:
- Written Test on 21/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associatevacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walkin interview with all relevant documents for two (2) post of Research Associate (on contractual basis) to work in the field of Zonal Technology Management Centre (ZTMC)” at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology, Cochin,Kerala. The duration of the scheme is two years ie up to March 2017.
- Registration will begin at .00 a.. and will close at 11.30 a..
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castescheduled tribeOBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The posts are purely temporary and is coterminous with the scheme. .
- No TA / DA will be paid to attend the interview. .
- The Directors decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/05/2015
VENUE :Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT),Cochi
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017