Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.05.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15.05.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), CIFT, Cochin
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for two (2) post of Jr.Research Fellow (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Extraction and purification of marine bio-molecules and their derivatives for nutritional and industrial application” funded by the MLR Technology Development (MLR-TD) under the Marine Living Resources Program (MLRP). The duration of the project is two years ie upto March, 2017.
- Junior Research Fellows – 2 post
- Fellowship : Rs.12000/-+HRA
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in First class in the discipline Biochemistry/Chemistry/Fishery Science (Post harvest Technology) or related fields.
- Desirable : NET qualification & Experience in operations of modern analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, AAS etc. Knowledge in Computer applications
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15.05.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.30 a.m.
- Age limit (as on 15.05.2015) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate must be willing to travel widely and undertake cruises on board research vessel in the sea
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data ( in the enclosed fomat) affixing a recent passport size photograph
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15.05.2015
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), CIFT, Cochin
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017