Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.F.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ MFSC/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Salary : Rs.16,000 – Rs.24,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin
Detail Of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the following positions (on contractual basis) to work in the Project “ Green Fishing systems for tropical seas” funded by ICAR-National Agricultural Science Fund. The duration of the project is upto 2017 / co-terminus with the scheme.
Research Associate – 1 post:
- Fellowship : Rs. 24000/-p.m + 20% HRA for Doctoral degree holders Rs.23000/- p.m + 20% HRA for Masters Degree Holders
- Age : Maximum 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on the date of interview
- Qualification : 1. PhD in Fisheries OR 2. MFSc in Fisheries Engineering and Technology/M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries/Marine Biology/
Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries /Zoology /Masters in Naval Architecture /Marine Engg./Mechanical Engg./Agricultural Engg. (Candidate should possess 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA exception in PhD holders)
- Desirable : Experience in the field of project management. Published research papers, Excellent knowledge in computer, documentation and analytical skills
Sr.Research Fellow – 1 post:
- Fellowship : Rs.16000/- for 1st & 2nd year + 20% HRA (consolidated) and Rs.18000/- for 3rd year
- Age : Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
- Qualification : MFSc in Fisheries Engineering and Technology/M.Sc in Industrial fisheries/Marine Biology/Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/Zoology. (Candidate should possess 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Desirable : Experience in the field of Fishing Technology with on board fishing vessel experience.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.00 am Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible. Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview. Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph. The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/05/2015
VENUE : CIFT, Matsyapuri.P.O, Cochin