Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : RS.40,000/p.m
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O, Cochin
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Research Associate – 1 post Fellowship & Qualification :Rs.40000/- + 20% HRA for Doctoral degree in Bio-chemistry/Fish processing Technology/Organic chemistry or Rs.38000/- + 20% HRA pm for Master Degree in Biochemistry/Fish Processing Technology/Organic chemistry with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience as evidence from Fellowship/Associate ship/Training/other engagements.
Desirable : Experience in operating modern analytical techniques/NET qualification/Publication in high impact factor journals.
Age : 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on the date of Interview
|Sr. Research Fellow -1 post Fellowship : Rs.25000/- p.m + 20% HRA
Qualification : Masters degree in Biochemistry/Fish processing Technology/Organic Chemistry with 4/5 years Bachelors degree / Masters degree in Biochemistry/Fish Processing Technology/Organic Chemistry with 3 years degree should have NET qualification
Age : 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under DST norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/9/2015
CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O, Cochin
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017