Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 14.7.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Malvan
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14.7.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Office of Range Forest Officer, Date of interview: 14.7.2015 Near Jaiganesh Mandir, Time: 10.00 am Medha, Malvan – 416 606
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the following positions (on contractual basis) to work in the project “Demonstration and field testing of by-catch reduction devices and juvenile fish excluder (BRJED) in Sindhudurg District, Maharashtra” funded by UNDP-GEF, Govt. of India.
- Technical Assistant – 1 (post)
- Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Qualification : Graduate
- Experience : Sea going experience and knowledge of computer
- Fishing Assistant – 1 (post)
- Fellowship : Rs. 12000- pm (consolidated)
- Qualification : 10+2
- Experience : 3 years experience going on board private trawlers for multi day operations as well as Sea going experience
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 14.7.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant, Fishing Assistant vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 11.30 am
- Age limit (as on 17.7.2015) : Below 40 years
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate must be willing to travel widely should go on board private vessels.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14.7.2015
Office of Range Forest Officer, Date of interview: 14.7.2015 Near Jaiganesh Mandir, Time: 10.00 am Medha, Malvan – 416 606
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|