Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 11.8.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-36,000/- p.m
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11.8.2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O, Cochin
Detail of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the following positions of Project Fellows (on contractual basis) to work in the Project “ Indigenous traditional Knowledge (ITKs) in Marine fisheries sector of Kerala: Documentation and analysis” funded by ESSO – Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Hyderabad. The duration of the project is 2 years / co-terminus with the scheme.
- Research Associate – 1post
- Fellowship : Rs. 36000/- + 20% HRA pm
- Qualification : PhD in Fisheries/ any Social science discipline or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research/ teaching experience after PG with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Age : 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on the date of Interview
- Project Assistant – 4 posts
- Fellowship : Rs.12000/- p.m (consolidated)
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline of Fisheries/Social Science/Folklore
- Age : 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on the date of interview
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) – Research Associate, Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 11.8.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate, Project Assistant vacancy in Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT):
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under DST norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11.8.2015
CIFT, Matsyapuri P.O, Cochin
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017