Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.24/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 18/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF FRESH WATER AQUACULTURE . P: KAUSALYAGANGA, BHUBANESWAR. Odisha- 751002|
Detail of Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of full time Medical Officer on contractual basis for a period of one year at consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000- per month.
- Educational qualification eligibility The candidate should behaving minimum MBBS degree from an Institute as recognized by the Medical Council of Indian and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in possession of valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Council of India. No other certificate will be accepted.
- Age: Retired doctors from StateCentral Government, State Autonomous BodiesPSU etc. up to 65 years of age may apply. In case of fresh MBBS degree holders, applicants up to 35 years of age may apply. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Remuneration: Monthly remuneration is fixed Rs.40,000- per month.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)- Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA):
- The Institute is having own Dispensary with Permanent, Temporary, Contractual Technical Staff to assist the Doctor.
- The place of engagement is ICARCIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- No other allowance except monthly remuneration is admissible.
- In case the Doctor desires to resign on any of the grounds during the contract period heshe shall serve one month notice to the Competent Authority.
- The Director reserves the right to reject cancel of the services of the Doctor without assigned any reason thereof.
- The candidate shall apply along with their biodata to the Director, ICARCentral Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar751002 latest by 18.04.2015 (17.00 hours)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/4/2015
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.24/2015.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017