Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Analysis through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.11-1/2015-16/CIIL (MTSI). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Analysis Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
Vacancy Name : Analysis
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-17,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mysore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), Mysore
Detail of Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Analysis Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the interested candidates to take up the transcription and analysis work of Mother Tongue Survey of India. The qualification required for this work is as follows.
Educational Qualification a) Masters Degree in Linguistics. b) Minimum one year experience in Phonetic Transcription and Analysis. c) Proficiency in HindiEnglish and any scheduled language. d) Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) – Analysis Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Analysis Vacancy in Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) :
- The work involves purely transcription and analysis of mother tongues data and the candidates must do both transcription and analysis work.
- The candidates would be paid an honorarium of Rs.17,000/- per data set of mother tongue (i.e. Rs.,000/- per transcription and Rs.,000/- per analysis).
- Payment of honorarium is based on the successful completion of both transcription and analysis work of the data set as per ORGI guidelines.
- The selected candidates must work in the CIIL premises only and accommodation can be arranged on payment basis depending on the availability.
- They have to bring their own laptops for undertaking this work. The applications along with copies of relevant certificates may be submitted by ordinary post or in person so as to reach the office of Assistant Director (Admn.) Incharge, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasagangotrhi, Mysore-570 006″ on or before 10″ July, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.11-1/2015-16/CIIL (MTSI).
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017