Central Institute of Indian Languages has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Indian Languages Recruitment 2015 – IIT/SRIC/R/CEN/2015/169, DATED9THSEPTEMBER, 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Indian Languages
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Indian Languages
Vacancy Name : Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000 – 23,000/-
Job Location : MYSUR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Indian Languages , Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road, MYSURU – 570 006.
Detail Of Central Institute of Indian Languages Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
|Name of the post||No. of posts||Consolidated monthly remuneration (fixed)||Age limit||Educational & Other Qualifications|
|Stenographer (Bilingual) English and Kannada||1||Rs.23,000/-||Not more than 40 years||(i) Degree from a recognized University. (ii) Dictation: 10 minutes at 80 words per minute in English & 10 minutes at 200 words per minute in Kannada. (iii) Transcription: 50 minutes (English) & 60 minutes (Kannada) on computer. (iv) Minimum of 5 years of experience in government organization. (v) Non-Government officials with relevant experience and skills meeting the qualifications could also apply.|
|Upper Division Clerk||1||Rs.16,000/-||Not more than 40 years||(i) Degree from a recognized University. (ii) 5 years of experience in a responsible post such as Lower Division Clerk, Assistant with knowledge/ experience in establishment/accounts work. (iii) Non-Government officials with relevant experience and skills meeting the qualifications could also apply. (iv) Knowledge of working on computer.|
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Indian Languages – Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer , Upper Division Clerk Vacancy in Central Institute of Indian Languages:
- The candidate should have proficiency in Kannada as a subject at the Secondary School level. In addition, knowledge of English is essential and knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- For each position, separate application (in prescribed format) has to be sent along with necessary certificates regarding educational qualifications and experience.
- The applications should be addressed to the Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasagangotri, Hunsur Road, MYSURU – 570 006.
- The initial contract will be for a period of one year, which may be extended for a further period of two years.
- The positions are contractual in nature and purely temporary on consolidated (fixed) monthly remuneration.
- The CESCK may likely to be shifted from Mysuru to Bengaluru or elsewhere in the State of Karnataka and the above positions may also be moved along with the CESCK. In that case, the selected candidate in the above positions should also be ready to move. In fact, the engagement is subject to this condition.
- The position being specific project-based and temporary, there is no provision for appointment on deputation. The in-service persons may apply, but in the case of their selection their salary will not be protected.
- The applicant should super-scribe on the envelope (containing application) the name of the position and CESCK.
- The last date for receipt of application is 25th September 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017