Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Programme through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Ph.D Programme. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
Vacancy Name : Ph.D Programme
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Job Location :Lucknow
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 23/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), P.O. CIMAP, Kukrail Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow-226015
Detail Of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Ph.D Programme Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Ph.D Programme||NA||Ph.d, M.Sc||NA||NA|
- CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP) is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.0 The Institute conducts research in all frontline areas of Biological, Agricultural & Chemical Sciences.
- The institute invites eligible candidates for admission in CIMAP-JNU Ph.D programme (2015-16) leading to award of Ph.D degree from Jawahar Lal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have completed M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Agriculture / Botany / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Bioscience / Biochemistry / Plant Sciences/ Environmental Sciences / Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics with minimum 55 % marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PH) and have cleared CSIR-UGC NET Exam/ICMR-NET Exam/DBT-JRF Exam or any other Exam leading to JRF/SRF fellowship tenable at CSIR-CIMAP are eligible to apply under the programme to carry out advanced research in the area of Biotechnology / Bioprospection / Genomics / Plant Tissue Culture / Bioinformatics / Plant Physiology / Metabolomics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Botany and Pharmacogonosy/Natural Product/Synthetic / Analytical / Process Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Agronomy/Soil Science / Agri-microbiology / Plant Nutrition / Crop Improvement / Crop Protection / Agricultural Economics & Extension/ Environmental Sciences etc.
- The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D programme in academic affiliation with the Jawahar Lal Nehru University, New Delhi. Reservations are as per statutory of India norms.
- The selected candidates will have to complete Pre-Ph.D courses in any one of the three sub-disciplines (Plant Sciences/Biotechnology & Bioinformatics/Chemical sciences) of their interest as the Core courses with optional courses, in two semesters spread over one year.
- On the successful completion of courses (OGPA 6.5/10.0 for general & OBC category and 6.0/10.0 for SC/ST//PH) students will be eligible for registration as CIMAP-JNU Ph.D scholar under the supervision of CSIR-CIMAP scientists available as guide to carry out research on a scientific topic covered under above areas at CSIR-CIMAP.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) – Ph.D Programme Post:
- Written Test on 23/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Ph.D Programme vacancy in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP):
- Admission to the CIMAP-JNU Ph.D programme (August 2015) will be made purely based on walk- in- interview to be held on 23-07-2015 at 10:00 AM at CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow.
- Before interview, candidate has to fill an application from which must be accompanied with non-refundable processing fee in the form of a Demand Draft for Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred only) for General candidate and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate fee drawn in favour of Director, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow. Application proforma can be downloaded from our website www.cimap.res.in. Candidates have to bring all the certificates in original.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from Senior Secondary level onward.
- CSIR-CIMAP will not provide any travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/07/2015
VENUE : Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), P.O. CIMAP, Kukrail Picnic Spot Road, Lucknow-226015
Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016