Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :Anand
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research Boriavi – 387 310, Anand, Gujarat
Detail Of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-interview Will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Asomatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand on 15/09/2015 at 11.30 a.m. for the following positions under time bound project based at this Directorate and are as detailed below.
- No of Post : 01
- Emolument: R 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month for 1st and 2nd year & R 28,000/(Consolidated) + 10% HRA
- Essential Master degree in Genetic and Plant Breeding/Botany/Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology or related fields With 4 years 15 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science With 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification
- Tenure: Initially period of service Will be upto 31/03/2016 and may be extended further and Will be COterminated With the termination of the project or earlier based on the performance.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP):
The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for Women. 2. No objection Certificate from the employer in Case helShe is in employment elsewhere and experience Certificate in Original, if any Will be produced at the time of Interview. No.TA/ DA Will be paid for attending the interview. The appointment of selected candidate Will be subject to the Condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority. 5. The selected Candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project. Research Associates/Research Fellows who have earlier Worked in the ICAR projects Will be given preference for appointment over fresh candidates While engaging Research Associates/Research Fellows in the said project subject to their suitability and good Conduct. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility may appear for the Walk-in-interview on the above mentioned date along with their application giving all Bio-data With self attested copies of testimonials and one passport size photograph. Original Certificate/Degrees should be produced at the time Of interView.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
VENUE : ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research Boriavi – 387 310, Anand, Gujarat
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016