Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| 10TH
12TH/ Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18789-33,957/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) Post Office, CIMIAP, Lucknow-226015(U.P.)|
Detail of Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up of the following posts at CSIR-CIMAP (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) for CIMAP Hqrs. at Lucknow or any of its Research Centres located at Purara (Distt. Bageshwar), Pantnagar, Bangalore & Hyderabad. The details of the posts and the respective emoluments as well as age limit as per norms are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant (G) Gr.III||3||10 + 2/XII or equivalent and typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200||28 years|
|Assistant (S&P) Gr.III||1||– do –||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200||28 years|
|Jr. Stenographer (English/Hindi)||2||10 + 2/XII or equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) and 40/35 wpm in typing in English/ Hindi respectively.||PB -1 Rs.5200-20200||28 years|
|Sr. Stenographer (English/Hindi)||1||Graduate with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) and 40/35 w.p.m. in English/Hindi typing respectively.||PB -2 Rs.9300-34800||28 years|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)- Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP):
- The prescribed application form for the above posts is also available on CIMAP website which can be downloaded from www.cimap.res.in.
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CIMAP” payable at Lucknow. The last date for submitting and making of Demand Draft is 9th March, 2015 up to 5.00 p.m. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name (ii) Candidate’s Category (iii) Post Code Applied For. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- The application duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self- signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………….( Post Code…….)” by post to the Director, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Post Office, CIMAP,Lucknow- 226 015 so as to reach on or before 9th March, 2015 upto 5.00 p.m.. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. Each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s).
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR- CIMAP, Lucknow.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and without application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/3/2015
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017