Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. CIMFR-02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/08/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR – CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING & FUEL RESEARCH Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826 015 (Jharkhand)
Detail of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D Programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits of the people of India. Its vision is to achieve credibility as Global Leader and path setter in the R&D activities in the areas of Mining & Fuel Research. CSIR-CIMFR invites applications in the prescribed application form for the following post(s) from Indian citizens as per the qualification and other details mentioned below.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical Assistant Gr.III(1)||1||Ist. Class B.Sc with B. Lib. Sc||Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200/||33 years (28+5) yrs.|
|Technical Assistant Gr.III(1)||1||Ist Class B.Sc in Chemistry with one year diploma in Industrial Chemistry/Instrumental Techniques/ Analytical Chemistry/Analytical Instrumentation/Industrial Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Technology from a recognized institute or organization||Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200/||38 years (28+5+5) yrs.|
|Technical Assistant Gr.III(1)||1||Ist Class B.Sc in Physics with one year diploma in Material Sciences/Instrumental techniques from a recognized institute or organization||Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200/||33 years (28+5) yrs|
|Technical Assistant Gr.III(1)||1||10+2 with Science subjects followed by Ist Class diploma in Electrical Engineering of 3 years full time duration (2/2.5 years of lateral admission after 10+2 if applicable) or its equivalent.||Rs.9300- 34800/- (PB-2) Rs.4200||36 years (28+5+3) yrs|
|Assistant (General) Gr.III||1||10+2 /XII or its Equivalent and typing speed of 35/30 W.P.M. in English/Hindi on Computer. (*)||Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.1900/||33 years (28+5) yrs|
|Junior Stenographer||1||10+2 /XII or its Equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and a computer typing speed of 40/35 W.P.M. in English/Hindi. (*||Rs.5200- 20200/- (PB-1) Rs.2400/||33 years (28+5) yrs|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) – Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and/or performance in the written test. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
How to apply for Technical Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) :
- Eligible candidates may visit the CIMFR Website www.cimfr.nic.in and may download the Application Form. Type Written or neatly Hand Written application in the prescribed format (appended below) published in the Employment News may also be submitted on A4 sixe thick/Xerox paper.
- Application duly signed and complete in all respects with the following documents should reach the CONTROLLER OF ADMINISTRATION, CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING & FUEL RESEARCH, Barwa Road,DHANBAD-826 015 (Jharkhand) in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……Post Code: ……..”, ADVT. No. CIMFR- 02/2015, on or before 31.08.2015 (5.30pm) by Registered/Speed post only: a. Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of Date of Birth. b. Self attested copy of Mark lists and Pass Certificate of all other educational qualification issued by a concerned authority. c. A passport size coloured photograph duly affixed/pasted on the Application Form and signed across in full. d. Self attested Copy of caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format. The OBC candidate should produce the prescribed certificate valid for appointment of posts under Central Govt. e. Self Attested photocopy of Disability Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (Medical Board). f. Self attested Copy of experience certificates & testimonials issued by the appropriate authority.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected for the post applied for. However, candidates can send an Advance copy before the last date for receipt of completed application.
- Applications received after the due date and applications that are incomplete are liable to be rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any delay whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly address, postal delay, delivered elsewhere etc.)
- If any document/certificate furnished is in language other than Hindi and English, a transcripts of the same duly self-attested is to be submitted.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as mentioned in Original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in interview and subsequent appointment . Such candidate will not be paid any fare for the purpose.
- Application for appointment on Lien/Deputation will not be considered.
- Applications without any of the relevant documents mentioned above are liable to be rejected.
- Appointment will be made only on merits. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. CIMFR-02/2015.
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016