Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Scientist/ Scientist through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. CIMFR-01/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Scientist/ Scientist on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
Vacancy Name :Senior Scientist/ Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Dhanbad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)
Detail Of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Senior Scientist/ Scientist Recruitment:
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, an ISO-9001 certified Institute, is a premier research Institute/laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to achieve credibility as Global Leader and Path Setter in the R&D activities in the areas of Mining & Fuel Research. This Institute has state of the art world class facility to carry out applied and basic research in core areas of Mining and Fuel Technology. CSIR-CIMFR is looking for bright and highly motivated Scientists as indicated below to participate in the exiting task of Mining and Fuel Research. Applications are invited from the eligible persons of Indian Nationality having good academic record for filling up the following scientific posts at CIMFR, Dhanbad having its campus /Units at Digwadih (Dhanbad), Ranchi, Bilaspur, Nagpur & Roorkee.
- No of Post : 18
- Salary : Rs.`15,600- 39,100 /- (PB-3)
- Post Code: CHOP: Scientist/Sr. Scientist (02 Posts – UR-01, OBC-01) Minimum qualifications and experience: For Sr. Scientist: Ph.D in Chemistry with two years research/industrial experience in chemical processes. For Scientist: PhD submitted in Organic/Physical/Applied Chemistry (Candidates must possess M.Sc degree in Chemistry with specialization in Organic/Physical Chemistry or M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry) Desirable: Experience in organic synthesis/ catalysis. Job Requirement: Coal Science and its quality assessment
- Post Code: CHI: Scientist/Sr. Scientist (01 Post – Reserved for PWD(OH)-OBC) Minimum qualifications and experience: For Sr. Scientist: PhD in Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry with 2 years experience in analytical techniques. For Scientist: PhD submitted in Inorganic/Analytical Chemistry (Candidates must possess M.Sc degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic /Analytical Chemistry). Desirable: Experience in instrumental analysis and material characterization. Job Requirement: Chemical, crystallographic, surface and micro- structural characterization of ores, minerals, cement, clinkers fly ash by instrumental techniques.
- Post Code: MIN: Scientist/Sr. Scientist (14 Posts – UR-07, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-02) Minimum qualifications and experience: For Sr. Scientist: Ph.D in Mining/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering with B.E/B.Tech in Mining/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/Civil Engineering. For Scientist: M.E./M.Tech in Mining/Rock Mechanics/Mine Safety Engineering/Safety Engineering & Disaster Management/Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering OR Ph.D submitted in Mining/Mechanical/ Civil /Electrical/Chemical Engineering with B.E/B.Tech in Mining/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil Engineering. Desirable: Experience in R&D or Teaching in Mathematical and Numerical Modelling/Mine Subsidence/Mine Ventilation/Energy Management & Safety/Mine Equipment Design/ Underground coal gasification/ Coal Bed Methane/Process Design or work experience in Mining or Fuel industry. Job Requirement: R&D in mining/coal utilization including Institute/laboratory investigations.
- Post Code: GEO: Scientist/Sr. Scientist (01 Post – Reserved for PWD (HH)-UR) Minimum qualifications and experience: For Sr. Scientist: Ph D in Geology/Applied Geology with 2 years experience in coal geology/ coal petrography/Sedimentary Petrology. For Scientist: Ph D submitted in Geology/Applied Geology (Candidates must possess M.Sc/M.Sc Tech degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Integrated MS/ M.Tech in Geological Sciences/Geological Technology). Desirable: Experience in geological exploration and mapping of bedded deposits.Job Requirement: Coal core logging/ petrological studies of coal and sedimentary rock
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) – Senior Scientist/ Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria which may include a written test also for short-listing the candidates and only those candidates who, in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutional requirements, will be called for interview. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents. Completion of Ph.D degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate / notification.
- In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature can be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
- The Selection Committee may choose to place the candidate either in the Post of Scientist (G.P. `6600/-) or in Sr. Scientist (G.P. `7600/-) in Pay Band-3 depending upon the performance of the candidate and subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified
How To Apply For Senior Scientist/ Scientist Vacancy in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR):
- The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the crossed Demand Draft & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ (Post Code:_______) by registered/Speed post to ‘The Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)’ so as to reach this office before 31/08/2015 by 5.30PM. f. If a candidate is desirous of applying for more than one post he/she has to furnish separate application along with necessary application fee. g. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process. Candidates should specifically note that the Applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) shall not be entertained. i. Incomplete Applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and Application received without fee, if applicable etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Following documents must be attached along with the signed Application in absence of which their application will be rejected: a. Crossed Demand Draft of `100/- as Application fee, where applicable. b. Self Attested Copies of Certificate/Documents in support of Educational qualification (including PhD Submission/Completion), Date of Birth, Experience & Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) c. Passport size colour Photograph pasted on the Application Form and signed across in full
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. CIMFR-01/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016