Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (CIPET) (Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India) Head Office, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
Detail of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
CIPET invites applications from young and dynamic researchers to work under various Sponsored Projects at its exclusive R&D Wings LARPM & ARSTPS in the field of Polymer / Material Science & Engineering. Meritorious candidates with innovative ideas and good research aptitude are strongly encouraged to apply to the below mentioned positions based on relevant experience.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|JRF||01||M.Tech/M.Sc (Plastics Engg./Polymer
Nanotechnology / Materials Science &
|16,000/- + 20% HRA for M.Sc & ` 18,000/- + 20% HRA for M.Tech||28|
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) :
Completed application in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV should reach by E-mail ([email protected]) addressed to “The Professor & Chair, CIPET LARPM, B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024” latest by 15.05.2015. Selected Candidates shall work initially for a period of 02 years, which may be extended depending on the project requirements. The Terms & Conditions and Application Form can be downloaded from our website, www.cipet.gov.in
- Only candidates having requisite Post Graduate degree in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on 30.04.2015.
- The candidates should enclose attested copies of all Qualification Certificates and Mark Sheets along with the application form, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Reprints of published research papers if any should be enclosed with the application. A paper accepted should be supported by an attested photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the Editor of the Journal.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear an interview. The list of shortlisted candidates with date and time of interview will be available at www.larpm.gov.in.
- Candidates who have applied from abroad and have not returned to India by the date of the interview will be considered in-absentia.
- Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials, community certificate, if applicable, in original along with 02 recent color passport size photographs during the time of interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Autonomous bodies / Industries and other R&D laboratories should produce ‘Proof of Experience’ and/or ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- All shortlisted candidates shall be provided to and fro 2nd class sleeper fare upon submission of original tickets.
- Eligible candidates may send the duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format by E-mail only at [email protected] with subject “Application for JRF”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017