Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Principal Job on or before 08/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||PROFESSOR AND HEAD, NO. 630, PHASE-IV, GIDC, VATVA, AHMEDABAD – 382 445|
Detail of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Principal Recruitment:
CIPET invites applications from the senior faculty having | adequate professional experience and excellent academic background for the position of Principal on contractual basis for a | period of 3 years. Details including Qualification experience (As per AICTEIGTU, Experience, Job responsibilities, General Information and Application form can be obtained from CIPET Ahmedabad and also from website Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures in an envelope superscribing the post applied for, by speed post should be sent to the Professor Head-HLC, CIPET Ahmedabad on or before 08.04.2015
- Job Responsibilities: Should be a Visionary to take the High Learning Centre (Ahmedabad) to a greater height by achieving appreciable milestones zhrough goal setting and concrete action plans. Will be in charge of the Supervision of the academic programs of the High Learning centre to ensure smooth conduct of U.G., P.G. & Ph.D Programs in the field of Polymer Science, Engineering/Technology and Manufacturing Engineering / Technology.Will be leading the team of faculty at the High Learning Centre in the academic & research activities. Guiding faculties to bring funding from government/private funding agencies. Should be a well informed resource on AICTE and Affiliating University policies and procedures and maintain contact with them and closely coordinate the necessary activities related to approval, affiliation, admission, conduct of examinations etc. Should Interact with AICTE, University and other regulatory bodies for effective implimentation of academic courses.
- Profile: Should be a person of outstanding professional competence Should have the required conceptual ability and qualities of leadership to direct a multi-disciplinary team to achieve excellence in the academic & research activities of the Institute.
- Salary & Package: Attractive Package for the deserving candidate and negotiable.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)- Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Principal Vacancy in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET):
The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.cipet.gov.in The positions are purely on contractual basis, initially for one year, renewable yearly, up to three years based on performance and need of the institute. The outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. Candidates called for interview for the above post from outstation will be reimbursed To & Fro Air fare/II AC train fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview on production of tickets as per CIPET Rules. Incomplete/Unsigned applications and applications without required enclosures will be rejected. The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for short listing, bench mark by the Screening Committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidence and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates. Capability to maintain effective working relationship in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment is a must. Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence by political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for. LIST OF ENCLOSURES: (i). Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof (ii).No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central/State Govt./ PSU etc.) (iii).Copies of Educational certificates (iv). Post qualification experience certificates (v).Any one Identity Card with photograph (E.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card etc.) (vi).Last drawn pay slip It is mandatory to send photocopies of each one of the documents enlisted above along with the application form. Sound knowledge of oral and written communications. Apart from merit, the specialization of a candidate within a department, will play a vital role in selection, candidate with specialization in greater need by the department being given preference. Depending upon the qualification and experience, higher salary may be offered in deserving cases. The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided persons have an outstanding record. Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent. No application fee. Good working knowledge of computers is desirable. Position Qualification & Age limit Principal As per AICTE / GTU rules & regulations Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures in an envelope by speed post should be sent to “PROFESSOR AND HEAD, NO. 630, PHASE-IV, GIDC, VATVA, AHMEDABAD – 382 445 ” ON OR BEFORE _________________________
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/4/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017