Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Principal through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Vice Principal on or before 17/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Vacancy Name : Vice Principal
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Manager (PAF), Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), B-25, C.N.I. Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha
Detail Of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Vice Principal Recruitment:
CIPET is a premier National Institution fully devoted to the growth of polymer and allied industries in India with a clear focus on Academic, Technology Support and Research & Development in all the key domains of polymer field. CIPET Bhubaneswar offers U.G, P.G & Doctoral Programs in the field of Polymer Science and Engineering/ Technology and Manufacturing Engineering/ Technology
- Job Responsibilities: Should be a Visionary to take the High Learning Centre to a greater height by achieving appreciable milestones thru’ goal setting and concrete action plans. Will be in charge of the Supervision of the academic programmes of the High Learning centre to ensure smooth conduct of U.G and P.G Programs. Will be leading the team of faculty at the High Learning Centre in the academic activities. Should be a well informed resource on AICTE and Affiliating University policies and procedures and maintain contact with them and closely coordinate the necessary activities related to approval, affiliation, admission, conduct of examinations etc.
- Profile: Should be a person of outstanding professional competence. Should have the required conceptual ability and qualities of leadership to direct a multi-disciplinary team to achieve excellence in the academic activities of the Institute.
- Salary & Package: Attractive Package for the deserving candidate and negotiable.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) – Vice Principal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Vice Principal Vacancy in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET):
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.cipet.gov.in
- The positions are purely on contractual basis, renewable yearly, based on performance.
- The outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Candidates called for interview for the above post from outstation will be reimbursed upto 2AC by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview on production of tickets as per CIPET Rules.
- Incomplete/Unsigned applications and applications without required enclosures will be rejected.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for shortlisting, bench mark by the Screening Committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidence and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
- Capability to maintain effective working relationship in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment is a must.
- Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence by political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- LIST OF ENCLOSURES: (i). Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof (ii).No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central/State Govt./ PSU etc.) (iii).Copies of Educational certificates (iv). Post qualification experience certificates (v).Any one Identity Card with photograph (E.g.Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card/Ration Card etc.) (vi).Last drawn pay slip It is mandatory to send photocopies of each one of the documents enlisted above along with the application form.
- The candidate should possess excellent knowledge of oral and written communications.
- Apart from merit, the specialization of a candidate within a department, will play a vital role in selection, candidate with specialization in greater need by the department being given preference.
- The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided persons have an outstanding record.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent.
- Candidates who do not measure up to the requirements of the position applied for, may be considered for suitable lower scale.
- Persons recruited are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India. No application fee.
- Good working knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Applications are invited from academicians having adequate professional experience and excellent academic background for the post of Vice Principal for the period three years on contractual basis, yearly renewable. Details including Job responsibilities, General Information and Application Form can be downloaded from CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in. The candidates who had already applied for the Vice Principal Post earlier with reference to the advertisement dated 30.01.2015 in the newspaper “Times of India” need not apply again. Applications complete in all respects strictly in the format provided, along with necessary enclosures in an envelope should be sent by speed post to “Manager (PAF), Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), B-25, C.N.I. Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha” latest by 17.06.2015. The Institute reserves all the right to reject any / all applications without assigning any reason
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017