Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Positions through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET).
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Faculty Positions job on or before 24/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Vacancy Name: Faculty Positions
Educational Qualification: M.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job:24/12/2014
Address for the Job Vacancy :CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India City Centre, P.O.-Debhog, Haldia, Dist – Purba Medinipur, W.B. Pin – 721657 Phone – 03224-255404, 255534 Fax : 253106 Email:email@example.com
Detail of CIPET Faculty Positions Recruitment:
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), is a premier national institution fully devoted to the growth of polymer & allied industries in the country with a clear focus on Academic, Technology Support & Research (ATR). CIPET operates at 23 locations spread across the country. CIPET Haldia, West Bengal invites applications from qualified, experienced and dedicated candidates for the following positions on contract basis
Faculty position, Qualification :
- Faculty in Mathematics M.Sc in Mathematics
- Faculty in Physics M.Sc in Physics / Applied Physics / Engg. Physics
- Faculty in Chemistry M.Sc in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Engg. Chemistry
- Faculty in Electrical & Electronics Engineering B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering, M.Tech is preferable
- Faculty in Computer Engineering B.Tech in Computer Engineering / M.Sc in Computer Science / MCA , M.Tech is preferable
- Chemistry Lab Assistant B.Sc in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Engg. Chemistry
- Physics Lab Assistant B.Sc in Physics / Applied Physics / Engg. Physics
Engagement of Faculty (On Contract) / Lab Assistant (On Contract) initially for a period of one year, renewable yearly, based on performance, suitablility and need of the Institute, upto a maximum period of three years. Salary will not be a constraint for well qualified and experienced candidates.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Faculty Positions Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY :
Details regarding the application form and the Rules & Regulations can be downloaded from the CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in Candidates are required to possess a valid E-Mail ID, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent. Candidates, who do not measure up to the requirements of the position applied for, may be considered for suitable lower pay. Interested candidates may send their resume on or before 24th December 2014 with recent passport size photograph superscribing the envelope ‘Application for Faculty on contract’ to the Chief Manager (Project), CIPET Haldia to the address mentioned above.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 24/12/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From CIPET|