Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist, Research Associate through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed P.hD an apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist , Research Associate on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist, Research Associate|
|Total No Of Vacancy||03|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||10/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Chennai|
Detail Of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist, Research Associate Recruitment:
CONSULTANT (R & D):
- Qualification/Eligibility: Retired professor / scientist with Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering domain have rich experience in Research &Development of New Products in polymer and allied domain.
- Skill Areas: – Leadership, planning, and brain storming skills; taking initiatives. Exposure in design and analysis projects in the polymer and allied areas – Comprehensive knowledge in IP protection and related matters .
- Experience in manufacturing processes such as machining/forming and composites processing. Process modeling & simulation. – Computational analysis & design.
- Roles & Responsibilities: The Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior R&D Consultant shall consist of the following: Obtain Research & Development Projects from various funding agencies in the polymer and allied areas of Mechanical streamline.
- Work with a research perspective on industry-academia collaboration projects. – Manage industrial R&D projects and consultancy projects .Coordinate with team of researchers and scientists for preparing and executing R & D and consultancy projects. – Research planning, documentation; writing research proposals.
- Develop approach & problem solving strategies. Guiding for Preparation of research papers for publications. Handling of all tasks related to IP protection. – Develop team for core area of research.
- He/she head will monitor and report on project performance and, as appropriate, provide feedback on the contributions of project team members.
- Focus areas: – Additive Manufacturing .Polymer Forensic Engineering . Damage Mechanisms, Fatigue and fracture in Polymer and Polymer Composites. Materials Modeling and Characterization .LCM and Autoclave process modeling and experimentation
- Qualification/Eligibility: Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering domain with Minimum 2 years experience in Research & Development Projects in CAE domain.
- Skill Areas: – Exposure in time-dependent materials, such as creep, stress relaxation and Dynamic Mechanical Analysis. – Experience in handling product and process validation.
- Knowledge over Labview, MATLAB, Software Programming and Instron control software. – Excellent communication and analytical abilities in handling all IP related documentation. .
- Published work of high quality such as research papers, patents filed and other technical reports – Should have experience in guiding the project work / dissertation of PG and Doctoral research students’ at university/national level institution or supervising R&D projects in industry.
- Roles & Responsibilities: The Roles & Responsibilities of the Research Scientist shall consist of the following:
- Should undertake the responsibility of sponsored R & D and consultant related activities.
- Built the team in core area of research and guide the researcher. Preparation of proposal to funding agencies and guide research team in making proposal and research paper publication. Developing the resources in the specific area of research and commercialized.
- Documenting the patent filing and IP protection. Consolidating, documenting and monitoring of project reviews, reports, research activities. Establishing public-private-partnership mode in development of industrial Project
- Focus areas: CAE Analysis of Material and Mechanical engineering. Test instruments in Fatigue, Mechanical Vibration and Mechanical characterization.
- Qualification/Eligibility: Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering domain. Fresher or 1 year experience in R & D – Fatigue / Vibration / Reverse Engineering / Rapid Prototyping / Computational & optimization domains.
- Skill areas: – Knowledge over research Lab equipment and specification preparation.
- Develop and perform performance tests on products. Design and execute experiments using DOE methodologies and analyze test results using statistical tools .
- Documentation work via reports, proposals, equipment utilization. – Should worked on sponsored R & D project and related activities.
- Roles & Responsibilities: – Should coordinate with research team. Should develop the proposals and submission to funding agencies. Handling of research projects and preparing the research papers for publishing.
- Drafting of patents and filing. – Documentation activities of sponsored R & D, consultancy and related activities.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology- Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant(R&D),Pool Scientist, Research Associate Vacancy In Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016