Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Principal & Senior Technician through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2015.Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Principal & Senior Technician on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Vacancy Name:Principal & Senior Technician
Total No of Vacancy:02 Posts
Last Date to Apply for this job:30/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Detail of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology Principal & Senior Technician Recruitment:
- CIPET an ISO: 9001: 2008 QMS certified, ISO-IEC: 17025, ISO-IEC: 17020 accredited premier institution under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India is fully devoted to the growth of plastics and allied industries with the clear focus on Academic, Technology Support & Research. CIPET has excellent State – of – Art infrastructure facilities in all its centres spread across the country. CIPET is in the process of establishing Vocational Training Centres at different parts of the country viz. Medak (Telangana), Vijayawada (AP), Baddi (HP), Bhopal (MP), Valsad (Gujarat) to conduct Skill Development programmes for the benefit of unemployed and under employed youths.
- CIPET invites applications from result oriented eligible candidates with adequate experience for the following positions purely on contract basis. Retired employees with similar experience from any technical institute can also apply.
- Positions:Principal (VTC) & Senior Technician / Instructor (Plastics Processing/CAD/CAM/CAE)
- Qualification & Experience for the position of Principal (VTC): The candidates must have minimum B.E / B. Tech. in Mechanical/Chemical/Polymer Technology or ME / M.Tech possessing minimum 20 years of experience in the relevant field out of which must have 05 years of experience in similar position in reputed Polytechnic / Institutions of repute. Retired employees with requisite experience from any technical institute can also apply.
- Profile: Should be a person of outstanding professional competence.Should have the required conceptual ability and qualities of leadership.
- Salary & Package: For deserving candidates salary is not a constraint and it will be commensurate with the Qualifications and Experience.
- Qualification & Experience For the position of Senior Technician / Instructors(Processing CAD/CAM/CAE):Diploma in Mech. / Tool & Die making / CAD/CAM/CAE /Polymer/Plastics/ Processing or equivalent with minimum of 10 years of experience in Industries or Institute with excellent skill in imparting training to the youths in the following areas
- Experience / Skill sets: Experience in the following areas, namely: Plastic Product & Mould Design. CAD / CAM / CAE .Plastic Processing Technologies Salary & Package: For deserving candidates salary is not a constraint. Salary will be commensurate with the Qualification and Experience.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology – Principal & Senior Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Principal & Senior Technician Vacancy in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology:
The duly filled in Applications affixed with the Passport size photogr aphs along with necessary certificates/enclosures in a sealed envelope should be sent to “The Chief Manager (PAF), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032”. The sealed envelope containing the application shall be superscribed with the position applied for and the VTC Location in bold letters on the top. The last date for receipt of applications is 30.05.2015. The Institute reserves all the right to reject any / all applications without assigning any reason thereof
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017