Central Institute of PostHarvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech holders on August 16, 2014
Company name : Central Institute of PostHarvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 16000-18000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Ludhiana
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for making the panel for the appointment to the posts of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST sanctioned project at Food Grains and Oilseeds Processing Division, Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana, Punjab. The appointments will be purely temporary under contractual and co-terminus basis, following the prescribed procedure initially for six months or till completion date of the project. The appointments may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Name of the project : ‘Technology for enhancing oil recovery and production of edible grade de-oiled meal from sunflower and groundnut and their diversified uses’
- Duration of project : Three years from July 2013 to June 2016
- Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)i)
- Number of PostOne
- Qualification for one post Bachelor degree with 1st Division or equivalent OGPA/CGPA in Food Process Engineering /Food Engineering and Gate Or Master degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post– Harvest Engineering & Technology / Food Engineering and Technology /Food Technology and relevant discipline.
- Remuneration Rs. 16000/-+ 20% HRA (Rs. 18000/- + HRA after two years) per month consolidated
- Age limit 40 years (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/ and woman as per existing rules)
- Date and place of interview : 16.08.2014 (Saturday), 11.00 AM
- Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology, PO: PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004, Punjab.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The applicants must bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post graduation along with one set of photocopy at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- Experience certificate in original (if any)
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIPHET|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017