Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 6/2/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
||Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP)
|| M.B.B.S/ Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 02 Post
|| Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
|Walk in date to Apply for this job
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy
|| GOVERNMENT OF INDIA CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PSYCHIATRY KANKE, RANCHI-834006, JHARKHAND.
Detail of Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Name of post : Senior Resident – 2 posts. (UR -2), ( Psychiatry – 2)
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Qualification : 1. A recognized Medical qualification (MBBS)2. Postgraduate degree or diploma in concerned speciality.
- Age Limit : 33 year in case of Post-graduate and 35 years in case of Postdoctoral degree holder. The above age limit is relaxable upto 35 year in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husband, who are not married. It is further relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. 10 years for Persons with disabilities, 15 years for SC/ST Persons with disabilities and 13 years for OBC Persons with disabilities. In case of Armed Forces candidates the age relaxation will be given as per rule.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 6/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP):
- The number of Senior Residents posts may vary.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be paid for the interview.
- The above notice is also available on our website; www.cipranchi.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 6/2/2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PSYCHIATRY KANKE, RANCHI-834006, JHARKHAND.