Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Post
Job Location :Ranchi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Kanke Rd, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006
Detail Of Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Resident||12 post||MBBS, Post Graduate||Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm||33-35 years|
Senior Resident – 12 posts.
- No of Post : Psychiatry – 7 (Reserved (Vertical) SC-1,ST-1,OBC-1,(Horizontal) PH-1,Neurology – 3 (Reserved for OBC-1),Anaesthesiology- 1 (UR),Radio-diagnosis – 1 (UR)
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Qualification : A recognized Medical qualification (MBBS).Postgraduate degree or diploma in concerned speciality.
- Age Limit : 33 year in case of Post-graduate and 35 years in case of Post-doctoral degree holder.
- The above age limit is relaxable upto 35 year in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husband, who are not married. It is further relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10 years for Persons with disabilities, 15 years for SC/ST Persons with disabilities and 13 years for OBC Persons with disabilities.
- In case of Armed Forces candidates the age relaxation will be given as per rule.
Selection Procedure For Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 05/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Resident vacancy in Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP):
- The walk-in-interview shall be held at the Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi-834006, Jharkhand. On 05.08.06.2015 at 9.30 a.m.
- Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi invites the applications for the following posts. Desirous candidates fulfilling the qualification should appear for walk-in-interview with their application in the prescribed format giving full details of academic records and experience alongwith original and attested photocopy of the relevant documents with recent photograph on 05.08.2015 at 9.30 A.M. at this institute.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/08/2015
VENUE : Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Kanke Rd, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006