Central Institute of temperate Horticulture (CITH)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Subject Matter Specialist Job on or before 11-01-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Subject Matter Specialist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ MVSC|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11-01-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE K.D. Farm, Old Air Field, PO: Rangreth-190 007, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
Detail of Central Institute of temperate Horticulture (CITH)Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts of Subject Matter Specialist/ T-6 in the Pay Band and Grade Pay of Rs. 15600-39100+Rs.5400/- for Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Tangmarg, District Baramulla attached to ICAR-Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Srinagar. The continuation of posts depends on tenure of KVK, Baramulla (J&K).
|Post||No of post||Eligibility||Salary||Age|
|Subject Matter Specialist||6 Post||Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture ICAR-CITH should be M.Sc. in Fruit Crops / Fruit Science / Pomology / Olericulture / Vegetable Science / Floriculture & Landscaping / Post Harvest Technology, MVSc in Livestock Product Management / Nutrition / Medicine / Reproduction and Gynaecology / Pathology / Public Health||Rs. 15600-39100+Rs.5400/- pm.||18-35 Yrs|
Other conditions applying for the posts:
- Each application should be accompanied with the following:- i. An application fee (Non-refundable) with Rs. 200/= (Rupees Two Hundred Only) in shape of a crossed Demand Draft favouring to ICAR-Unit-CITH, Srinagar, payable at SBI, Rawalpora (6868). SC/ST and women candidates are exempted for the pay ment of application fee. In remaining cases, the application fee is compulsory; failing in enclosing the requisite fee, the application will summarily be rejected; ii. Persons with disabilities are also exempted for pay ment of application fee on production of Medical Certificate duly issued by appropriate Medical Authority. iii. Attested photocopies of all the educational certificates, experience; and iv. A self-addressed envelope (11”x5”) bearing postal stamps wor th Rs.25/- only;
- Application should be on A-4 size plain paper duly pasted one recent passport size photograph in the prescribed form. Incomplete OR received after the due date or application not in format devised shall summarily be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained;
- Application not signed by the candidate will be rejected;
- For date of birth, only Matriculation or equivalent certificate will be accepted subject to verification from concerned Board/ University. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of higher qualification does not entail any candidates its right to be called for Test/interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
- The application should reach this office within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ print media. The date of the publication will be treated as publication date for the purpose of calculation of 30 days. The Institute shall not be responsible for postal delay. If any application received after closing date will not be entertained/considered. The crucial date for determining the age and eligibility shall be closing date for receipt of applications for the posts; 6. These posts are non-government and carry usual allowances, Selected candidate will be under “Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” as per Central Government Rules mutatis-mutandis applicable in ICAR. Vacancies in the KVK are co-terminus with the scheme/ project.
- Candidates seeking concessions under OBC category shall have to produce fresh certificate from Competent Authority regarding fulfillment of “Non Creamy Layer” criteria.
- When called for interview/ tests, candidates will have to appear before a Selection Committee at a place and dates to be notified in due course.
- The candidates who are already in Government/Semi-Govt. shall route his/their applications through their employers with 5 years APAR’s and vigilance clearance;
- Age relaxation to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tributes/Other Backward Classes/ Ex-serviceman/ Physically Handicapped candidates and the Departmental candidates will be given as per rules. Candidates hailing from J&K will be extended the benefit of domicile on production of certificate issued by the appropri ate authority in prescribed format;
- Applications should be addressed to the Director, Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, K.D. Farm, Old Air Field, Rangreth, Srinagar-190 007 in a sealed envelops superscribing on the envelop. “Application for the post of _________________;
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to submit separate application for each post;
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for test/interview;
- The selected candidate is liable to serve presently at KVK, Baramulla, J&K upto tenure of KVK, Baramulla (J&K);
- In case of overwhelming response for the post, the Institute will reserve the right to short-list the candidates by fixing appropriate criteria as per discretion of the Director, CITH and accordingly candidate will be called for test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of educational qualification, experience, written test etc;
- Individuals applying to the post shall compulsorily disclose the fact of relationship of individual with any employee working in Institute i.e., Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, Old Air Field, Rangreth, Srinagar or any Institute of ICAR or ICAR headquarters; failing in furnishing the certificate, the application will be rejected.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute of temperate Horticulture (CITH)- Subject Matter Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11-01-2015.
- Selection for the post of Subject Matter Specialist for job openings in Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture ICAR-CITH is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview
Application fees for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist for vacancies in Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture ICAR-CITH is Rs. 200/- for General / OBC Candidates and No Application fee for all other Candidates
How to apply for Subject Matter Specialist Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS):
- Application form should be filled.
- Copies of relevant documents are attached.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to Director, Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture, K.D. Farm, Old Air Field, Rangreth, Srinagar-190 007. In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11-01-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CITH|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|