Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) invites application for the recruitment of Placement Officer/ Assistant Placement Officer with B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA holders
Company name :Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
Posts :Placement Officer/ Assistant Placement Officer
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA
Salary : Rs.35,480 – 43,470/-pm
No of Post : 02
Location : Amritsar
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Placement Officer/ Assistant Placement Officer:
- Essential Qualification : Full Time B.E./B.Tech in Engineering / Technology.
- Desirable Qualification : Possessing MBA-HR from reputed Institution is an added value
- Experience : Minimum 2 year experience in placement related activities is desirable.
- Salary :
- Placement Officer : Rs. 15600 +5400+DA (22470) =43,470 (total emolument)
- Asst. Placement Officer : Rs. 12540 +4600 +DA (18340) = 35,480 (total emolument)
- Age limit : Maximum age: 35 years
- Mode of Appointment The appointment shall be on contract basis initially for one year extendable up to three years and likely to be renewable on mutually agreed therm based on the impressive/ effective performance
- Required qualities: Placement officer/Asst. Placement Officer should possess. Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and Interpersonal skills. Ability to create and build reciprocal relations with plastics and allied Industries, Manufacturing industries, PSUs, MNCs and other organizations. Ability to work and keep calm under pressure. Ability to facilitate Industry / Institute interaction. Positive attitude, proactive and optimistic nature.
How to apply:
For detailed information on salary, essential qualification, experience, job responsibility and application form, please contact us or visit our website: www.cipet.gov.in. Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent before 15.12.2014 to “Chief Manager (Project), CIPET, Amritsar” at above address.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIPET|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017