Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with Master degree educational background on September 27, 2014
Company name :Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology (CIPHET)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : Master degree
Salary : Rs. 16000 – Rs.18000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Ludhiana
Walk in Date : 27.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of senior research fellow – one number in the ICAR-FCI collaborative project at AICRP on Post Harvest Technology, Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana, Punjab. The appointment will be purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The appointment may also be terminated at any time without any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Name of the project Study on determining storage losses in food grains in FCI and CWC warehouses and to recommend norms for storage losses in efficient warehouse management
- Date of completion of the project June 2017
- Name of the post Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Number of post one
- Qualification a) Essential Master degree in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post Harvest Engineering and Technology/ Processing and Food Engineering/ Food Engineering and Technology/ Agricultural Statistics with 1st division/ 60% marks/equivalent OCPA/CGPA.
- Desirable Published research papers, exposure to data analysis, knowledge of statistical analysis software packages
- Remuneration ₹16000+20% HRA per month (consolidated) for the 1st two years; and ₹18000+20% HRA per month (consolidated) for 3 rd year
- Age limit 35 years (with relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC and woman as per existing rules)
- Date and place of interview September 27, 2014 Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents and a brief of research work carried out during post graduation / Ph.D. along with one set of photocopy of the certificates/ testimony at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Note: The application with detailed bio-data in the following proforma should be sent to The Project Coordinator, AICRP on PHT, CIPHET, P.O. PAU, Ludhiana-141 004 (Punjab)through registered post and also sent e-mail at [email protected] and attend the interview as per above schedule.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 27.09.2014
Date and place of interview September 27, 2014 Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIPHET||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017