Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/02/2015. at 11 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||11/02/2015.|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB), Hisar, Haryana|
Detail of Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
ICAR – Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Hisar (Haryana) will conduct walkin-interview for the purely temporary position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) on contractual basis as per detail mentioned below.
- Name of the project: “AICRP on Nutritional and Physiological Interventions for Enhancing Reproductive Performance in Animals”
- Number of positions: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – One
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in Vety. Reproduction, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology or Life Sciences.
- Desirable: Ph.D in relevant field/experience of working in a research project.
- Nature of Job: Data and sample collection from field, animal examination and lab work.
- Emoluments: Post Graduate in subjects other than Veterinary Science Rs. 16000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 18000/- per month for 3rd year. Post Graduate in Veterinary Science Rs. 18000/- per month for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 20000/- per month for 3rd year.
- Date and time of reporting for Interview 11.02.2015 at 11.00 hrs. at CIRB, Hisar (Haryana)
- Age limit: Upper age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure for Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB):
Interested candidates should bring documentary proofs (original certificates and attested photocopies) of educational qualification (degree certificates and mark sheets indicating subjects), age, caste, experience, biodata with passport size photo and complete address No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Those persons who are already in service should produce no objection certificate from employer at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 11/02/2015.
Venue : CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON BUFFALOES, HISAR
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CIRB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016