Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. 1-1/NSPAAD/2 SRF/RECRUITMENT/14-15/SPCT. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/5/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Andaman Nicobar Islands
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR Central Island Agricultural Research Institute PB181, Port Blair – 744 101, Andaman Nicobar Islands
Detail of Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The candidates who have the required qualification may appear for walkin-interview for the below given posts on 15/05/2015 at 10.30 am at Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Garacharma, Port Blair. They should bring one complete copy of their attested certificates along with original.
- Name of post senior Research fellow
- Project Name National Surveillance Programme for Aquatic Animal Disease (NSPAAD) of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Number of Position (One) –
- Essential M.Sc. in Fish Pathology and Microbiology M..Sc.M.Sc in Life sciences Qualifications BiotechnologyMicrobiologyMarine Biology
- Desirable Minimum of six months experience in Microbiology 7 Molecular Biology
- Emoluments TRs. 16,000. F20% HRA per month for the 1and 2year and Rs. 18,000- 20% HRA for the year years of age for men and 40 years for women with 5 years relaxation to SCST and 3 years relaxation for OBC 7 Duration Till 3103/2018 or coterminus with the project
Selection Procedure for Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI):
- Candidates should bring their original and attested copies of certificate of all documents supporting their educational qualification and experience at the time of Walkin-interview.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SCST and 3 years for OBC.
- The above positions is purely temporary and will be filled on contract basis. There is no provision of reengagement after termination of the project.
- The PI of the project has sole right to terminate the staff if his performance is consistently below average or such other reason deemed to be fit.
- All eligible candidate are requested to be present 01 (One) hour before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities. NoTAMDA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/5/2015
ICAR Central Island Agricultural Research Institute PB181, Port Blair – 744 101, Andaman Nicobar Islands
Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Recruitment 2014 – F. NO. 1-1/NSPAAD/2 SRF/RECRUITMENT/14-15/SPCT.