Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 07.04.2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR) , Port Blair-744 101, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Detail of Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant Recruitment:
The candidates who have the required qualification may appear for walkin-interview for the below given posts on 07/04/2015 at 10.30 am at Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Garacharma, Port Blair. They should bring one complete copy of their attested certificates along with original.
- Name of post Senior Research Fellow 1 Project Name AICRP On PIG 2 Number of Position 01 (One) 3 Essential Master Degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Poultry Qualifications Science / Poultry Science / Livestock production and Management / M.Sc in life Science / Zoology 4 Desirable i. Knowledge / working experience in Pig management or livestock management ii. Knowledge in computer Application 5 Emoluments Rs. 16,000/- per month for 1& 2year and Rs. 18,000/- per month for ” year 20% HRA for graduate other than veterinary science ii. Rs. 18,000/- per month for 1& 2year and Rs 20,000/- per month for ” year + 20% HRA as per the prevailing rate for the post graduate in Veterinary Science 6 Age – Below 40 years of age for men and 45 years for women with 5 years relaxation to SCST and 3 years relaxation for OBC 7 Duration From the date of joining to one year (may be extended till the project is completed) 8 Nature of work Pig management at farm level, Survey, collection of data from farmers field, analysis , evaluation of body weight, growth , productive and reproductive performance, data entry and analysis. 9 Place of work Division of Animal Science, CIARI, Port anywhere in Andaman Islands
- Name of post Field Assistant 1. Number of Post 02 (Two) 2. Essential Minimum 10″ Pass Qualifications 3. Desirable i. Working experience in Pig management or livestock management ii. Knowledge in computer Application 4. Emoluments Rs. 281/- per day or as per the A & N Administration minimum wage rule . Age Minimum age 21 years and max, age 28 year (Men) and 30 years for Women with relaxation as per rule . Duration March 2015 – March 2017 or till the termination of the project
Selection Procedure for Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) – Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 07.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant vacancy in Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI):
Candidates should bring their original and attested copies of certificate of all documents supporting their educational qualification and experience at the time of Walkin-Interview. 2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. The above position s is purely temporary and will be filled on contract basis. There is no provision of re engagement after termination of the project. The PI of the project has sole right to terminate the staff if his performance is consistently below average or such other reason deemed to be fit. All eligible candidate are requested to be present 01 (One) hour before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director, CHARI, Port Blair will be final and binding in all respects
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07.04.2015
Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR) , Port Blair-744 101, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017