Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant through recruitment notification – Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.F2(31)EI/2009. Candidates who have completed 12th Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Laboratory Assistant on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI)
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH Pass
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Chengalpattu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu603 001, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
- Government of India Ministry of Health and Family welfare Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute Chengalpattu603 001, Tamil Nadu
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of one Laboratory Assistant reserved for Scheduled Tribe – Persons with Disability (Categories of Disabled only for Orthopaedically ImpairedOH (one Both Leg) or Hearing Impaired () by Direct Recruitment.
- Post Name:Laboratory Assistant Rs. 5200- Reserved for 20200 -Rs.2000 Grade Pay –
- No of Posts:01 Post Reserved for ST–PWD(OH/HH)
- Educational Qualification:1. Passed Higher secondary or equivalent examination. 2. Experience of having worked in a Medical Laboratory for at least two years.
- DESIRABLE :Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of Two years
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on 30.06.2015, Regarding age relaxation, subject to fulfillment of prescribed conditions in accordance with the Instructions or orders issued by the Government of India time to time.
Selection Procedure For Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) – Laboratory Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Laboratory Assistant Vacancy in Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI):
- The applicants should enclose all the certificates with self-attestation in respect of Educational and Technical Qualification, Experience, the experience rendered in the relevant field a proof of documentary evidence, that the individual was in the Pay Roll or payment particulars / Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
- Enrollment Number etc., are to be submitted to count the experience get the benefit, Permanent Community certificate for ST, for Person with Disabilities, the relevant Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board and relevant proof should be enclosed.
- If the candidates claiming any special categories under Central Civil Service rule for Age relaxation, should be submitted relevant proof in the prescribed format.
- Live Employment Registration card (preferably the computer generated copy from the Employment Exchange official website) as on 30.06.2015 with updated relevant educational and technical qualification required for this post to be submitted.
- “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) for those, who are working in Central or state Government, Autonomous Institutions, Public sector undertaking on permanent / temporary contractAdhoc basis also to be submitted at the time of Interview, closing DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION is 30.06.2015.
- Filled application with necessary enclosure should be sent to THE DIRECTOR, cENTRAL LEPRosY TEACHING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CHENGALPATTU603 001. Incomplete application, without signature in the application, not enclosing selfattested photo and document copies, false information given in the application and application received (including by post, courier and etc.,after due date (30.06.2015) will be summarily rejected.
- Applications sent through Mail Fax cannot be accepted. Any form of canvassing will not be entertained and if it is so, the candidature of the Candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The undersigned is having the right to postpone or cancel the notification at anytime without assigning any reason
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.F2(31)EI/2009
Top Company Openings:
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017