Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Director Job on or before 16.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560 022|
Detail of Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) – Director Recruitment:
Applications/nominations are invited for the post of DIRECTOR CMTI is a premier R & D Institute for manufacturing technology advancement in India. It specializes in a broad spectrum of advanced Manufacturing Technology areas including Digital Design, Prototype development & engineering, Micro and Nano manufacturing, Additive Manufacturing, Ultraprecision and Nano technology applications, Mechatronics and Automation Technologies, Metrology, Surface Engineering etc., development of Special complex products/systems/equipments and processes. CMTI invites applications from Researchers/Technologists /Engineers with substantial experience and achievements in the areas of manufacturing sciences/any other related interdisciplinary area for the post of Director. The incumbent will be chief executive of the institute and will provide high level of leadership in achieving the objectives of the institute.
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Metallurgy Engineering (Other fields of Engineering may also be considered.)
- Desirable: Doctorate in any branch of engineering.
- Experience: At least 20 years (out of which at least 10 years in a top managerial capacity or as a divisional head leading a team of scientists/engineers) in manufacturing technology / machine tools field, digital design, prototype development & engineering, micro and nano manufacturing and nano technology applications, mechatronics, IT for manufacturing etc. Exposure to high end product developments, marketing of R&D activities, development of applied R & D linkages with academia and manufacturing industries, etc. Preference will be given to those who have similar work experience in applied R & D with focus on commercialization of technologies, development of marketable products, etc., aiming at achieving institutional self-sustenance and technology leadership.
- Age: preferred 40-55 years as on the date of application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government Rules.
- Scale of Pay: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/- PM plus usual allowances. Higher remuneration for deserving candidates will be considered. Gross emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale – approximately Rs.1.40 lakhs per month.
Selection Procedure for Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director – Vacancy in Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI):
Please apply with full details to, the Senior Administrative Officer, CMTI, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560 022 along with the Application fee. Last date to receive the application at CMTI is 16-April-2015 OR such extended date as may be determined and notified by the Institute. Selection may not be limited to the applicants only. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. For further details please refer to our website www.cmtiindia.net.
Other Conditions: a. Only Indian Nationals can apply. b. Application fee (non refundable) of Rs.500 (Rs.300 for SC/ST/Woman Candidates) in favour of “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute”, is to be paid by a demand draft payable at Bangalore, and must be sent with the application. c. Those serving in Govt/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies must send their application through a proper channel or submit a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. d. No correspondence /enquiries will be entertained from the candidates on the recruitment. e. The application must be sent in a sealed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Director, CMTI”. f. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualification/experience specified above as on the date of advertisement are qualified to apply. CMTI expects full disclosure from the candidates about their experience, current salary and achievements etc. g. Mere fulfilment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for interview. h. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. i. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. j. Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro economy airfare within India. k. Candidates are required to submit original documents/ certificates, as proof of the details furnished in their applications, at the time of interview for verification, failing which no TA/DA may be allowed. l. The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who, in its opinion, are found to be eligible.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.04.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMTI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017