Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee Job on or before 21/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) , Bengaluru
Detail of Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Office Assistant Trainee||1||B.E, B.Tech||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m|
|Craftsman Trainee||1||ITI||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m|
Selection Procedure for Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) – Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Office Assistant Trainee, Craftsman Trainee Vacancy in Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) :
- Application fee: Rs.200 non-refundable only in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of CMTI payable at Bangalore. (Rs.100/- for SC/ST and women candidates).Please write the name of the Candidates on the reverse side of the DD.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Only Local candidates will be considered for the posts.
- On satisfactory and successful completion of two years training, they may be absorbed in regular cadre as Office Assistant Grade-I on a starting basic pay of Rs.7510/- in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- (Total Emoluments Rs.27,489/-) and Craftsman Grade I on a starting basic pay of Rs.6460/- in the pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- (Total Emoluments Rs.21,836/-) respectively.
- No correspondence or enquiries of any sort will be entertained from the candidates about the recruitment process.
- First class means passed in the first attempt with aggregate of 60% marks on all the years/ semesters. g. Mere fulfilment of minimum requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for test/interview.
- Age 26 yrs would be counted as on 01.10.2015.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates, as per Government of India order/Norms. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC should submit attested photocopy of valid Caste certificate along with application.
- The Persons with Disabilities (PWD) who belongs to only Hearing Handicapped (HH) and Orthopaedically Handicapped should apply and submit their valid PWD Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- Candidates who are working in Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Quasi-Government /Autonomous Organisation should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in case they had not forwarded their application through proper channel.
- Candidates are required to submit Original Documents/ Certificates as proof of the details furnished in their applications at the time of test/Interview for verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for test and interview.
- The Institute reserve the right to adopt its own method of shortlisting criteria for test and interview and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfils the minimum requirement.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India order/Rules. Candidate belongs to OBC must submit photocopy of valid OBC certificate as per Government of India resolution/format.
- The candidates are requested to submit the written application along with the fee and photocopy of all certificates / mark sheets. Pass port size photograph duly affixed on the application to: The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560 022, to reach on or before 21.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016