Central Manufacturing Technology Institute invites application for the recruitment of Superintendent Grade – I with M.Com/ M.A holders
Company name : Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Posts : Superintendent Grade – I
Qualification : M.Com/ M.A
Salary : Rs.9300-34800 /- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Superintendent Grade – I:
- Essential: Master Degree from recognised university in Commerce, Arts and Management.
- Desirable: Diploma in HR / Finance and Marketing. Operational Computer Knowledge.
- Age: 35 Years as on 30.09.2014
- Experience: 8 Years working experience in any organisation or 3 Years in any Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies in PB-2+GP Rs.2800/-. In dealing with Recruitment, Financial Management, Marketing, Purchase and General Administration
General Instructions :
- Application fee: Rs.300 non-refundable only in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of CMTI payable at Bangalore. (Rs.150/- for women candidates).
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- The total emoluments at the minimum of the scale comes to Rs.35,307/-approximately per month.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate to be called for Interview;
- Experience means 8 Years working experience in any organisation or 3 Years in any Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies in PB-2+GP Rs.2800/-. In dealing with Recruitment, Financial Management, Marketing, Purchase and General Administration. CMTI expects full disclosure from the candidates including last pay drawn, documentary proof for the experience etc.
- No lien terms will be entertained for those working in Govt. Departments.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Maximum 35 Years as on 30.09.2014.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India order/Rules. Candidate belongs to OBC must submit photocopy of valid OBC certificate as per Government of India resolution/format.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from being called for Interview.
- Second sleeper class train fare/Bus fare whichever is lower by shortest route on both ways will be paid for the candidates who are called for test/Interview, subject to production of tickets.m.Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper chaannel. They may however, send advance copy of application along with the enclosure which should reach on or before the prescribed last date. If application is not routed through proper channel the candidate must produce the requisite “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are required to submit Original Documents/ Certificates as proof of the details furnished in their applications at the time of Interview for verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for Interview.
- Advance increments may be considered in highly deserving case. The Institute reserves the right to adopt its own method of short-listing criteria for Interview and is not obliged to shortlist all the candidate who fulfils the minimum requirement.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover along with the fee and photocopy of all certificates / mark sheets, passport size photograph duly affixed on the application to: The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560 022, to reach on or before 27.10.2014.
How to apply:
Applications on plain paper, giving the complete Bio-data along with copies of supporting documents/ certificates and a recent passport size photograph duly signed with application fee, from the candidates who belongs to OBC category should be sent in a sealed cover super scribed- “Application for the post of Office Superintendent Grade-I” to : The Senior Administrative Officer, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore-560022 on or before 27.10.2014. Incomplete applications are liable for rejection. For further details, please visit website: www.cmti-india.net
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMTI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016