Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Behind High Court of Kerala, Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North r.o.. Kochi-682 018|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project ‘To,wards developing models for prediction of recruitment success in major Indian marine fish stocks’
- Name and No. of the Post Junior Research Fellow (1 NO.)
- Date and Time of Interview 1st April 2015(1000 hrs.)
- Venue Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Behind High Court of Kerala, Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North r.o.. Kochi-682 018
- Nature of the post and duration of the post Temporary on contract basis upto March 2017. These posts are eo-terminus with the project.
- Age limit Emoluments 35 years for men and 40 years for women JRF Rs.12,OOO+20% HRA
- Place of posting CMFRI, Kochi
- Educational qualification / work experience Post-graduate in Marine Biology/ Aquaculture/ M.FSc. Only candidates with experience in plankton sorting, sea water analysis and fishing biology and sea going experience preferred. Must be willing to participate in research cruise 1 to 2 years of experience in the field
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project works, bio-data along with a set of attested copies.
- The candidates are advised to send their bio data in advance to the e-mail with a cc to [email protected] or before is” March 2015. The short listed candidates will be intimated by 20thMarc.h, 2015 and may attend the interview to be held on 1 st April 2015.
- Documents to be brought during the Interview: i. Originals of all Certificates / documents. ii. Original certificate for claiming concessions / relaxation. iii. Proof of age. iv. Photocopy (1 set) of proof of age, qualifying degrees and Ph.D certificate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/3/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016