Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/6/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Job Location : Kochi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/6/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : CMFRI, Kochi
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project Eco-biological investigations on major pelagic fishes and ecological modeling of the epipelagic habitat off Kerala and Lakshadweep
- Name and No. of post Junior Research Fellow ( IPost)
- Date & Time of Interview 03/06/15 time 10.30 AM Room No.201
- Venue Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Behind High court of Kerala, Post Box No. 1303, Emakulam North r.o, Kochi- 682 018 Nature & duration of the post Temporary on contract basis up to March, 2017/ or till the closure of the project whichever is earlier.
- Age limit Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Emoluments JRF Rs.16000 + 20% HRA
- Place of posting : CMFRI, Kochi
- Educational Qualifications Post graduate in Zoology/ Marine Biology. 3 to 5 years of experience in PFZ validationlFishery biology plankton collection and data analysis and must be willing to go onboard frequently in commercial traditional canoes, fishing boats and fishery research vessels/ go frequently to Lakshadweep islands for tuna validation.
- Note: Only hose who are willing to go onboard fishing vessel need to apply
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/6/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- Short listed candidates will be intimated by 28/05/2015 and may attend the interview toSelected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under reAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is eo-terminus with the project.
- Documents to be brought during the interview: I. Originals of all certificatesl documents Il. Original certificates for concession 1 relaxation Ill. Proof of age rv. Photocopy of (1 set) of proof of age, qualifying degrees
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/6/2015
Tuticorin Research Centre of CMFRI, South Beach Road, Near Roche Park, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu – 628 001
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017