Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MFSC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 24/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ MFSC
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000 – Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018. Room No.202, IInd Floor)
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project ‘Resources assessment and Barcoding of Elasmobranchs’
- Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow
- Date & Time of the Interview 27.05.2015 at 10.00 am
- Venue Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018. Room No.202, IInd Floor)
- Number of vacancy One
- Place of Post Kochi
- Nature and duration of Post Purely on contract basis till termination of the project.
- Age limit’ 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
- Emoluments Rs.12000+HRA for the 1st and 2nd years and Rs.14,OOO+HRA for the 3 rd year onwards. 16000+HRA for the 1st and 2
nd years (for NET qualified) p.m and Rs. 18000+HRA (for NET qualified) p.m. for the 3rd year , onwards.
- Educational Qualifications M.Sc Zoology/Marine Science/Marine Biology/Biotechnology/ M.F.Sc.
- Experience Experience in barcoding, microsatellite marker development in fishes, fluorescent labeling and phytogenic analysis using
standard software preferred.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
The Candidates are advised to send their bio-data to the address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24.05.2015. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and only those who receive the shortlisted information need to attend the interview. No TA/DA will be paid -for attending the Interview. The candidates are requested to bring the original certificates, project work, bio-data, two passport size photographs along with the set of attested copies of certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/05/2015