Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/06/2015 at 03.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No. 202)
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||Any Masters Degree||Rs-25,000-28,000/-pm||35 years for men and 40 years of women|
- Name of the Project : Derivation and characterisation of embryonic stem (ES) cell lines from the marine ornamental maroon clown fish Premnas biaculeatus and induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell lines from the humpback grouper, Cromileptes altivelis
- Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 16.06.2015 at 11.00 AM
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely temporary and will end with termination of the project.
- Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years of women
- Emoluments : Rs.25,000 p.m. + HRA 20% for first 2 years Rs.28,000 p. m. +HRA 20% for 3rd year
- Educational qualification Essential : Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Life Science or Fishery Science with specialization in biotechnology, with a minimum of 2 years research experience.
- Experience in handling and culture of stem cells, fish cell culture and molecular biology with NET qualification preferable.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
- Mail your resume to [email protected] on or before 05.06.2015 for screening. Short listed candidates will be informed by 10.06.2015.
- Only those who receive interview call need to attend the interview.
- General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 am. Candidates are requested to bring their original certificates along with a set of attested copies.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/06/2015
VENUE :Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No. 202)
Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016