Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ATIC Hall, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala P.B.No. 1603, Cochin- 682 018 (ATIC Hall)|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Name of the Project: Intellectual property management and transfer/commercialisation of Agricultural technology scheme
- Name of the Post: RA
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 12th February 2015 (10:00 am)
- Venue: ATIC Hall, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala P.B.No. 1603, Cochin- 682 018 (ATIC Hall)
- Number of Vacancy: ONE
- Nature of the post and duration of the post: Purely temporary on contract basis and coterminus with the project
- Age limit 40 years for men and 45 years for Women
- Emoluments: Rs. 23,000/- per month (plus 20% HRA).
- Place of posting Kochi
- Educational qualification/work experience: Essential: M.Sc. in the discipline of Science with proven work experiences in patent searches, drafting claim/patent applications, filing patent applications (PCT and India), drafting license agreements to aid in technology transfer, patent prosecution, preparation of affidavits, petitions etc related to IPR, filing trademark applications, practical work experiences in patent databases. Desirable: Degree or diploma in patent law, practical work experience in NARS system and publications in the related field.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 12/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project works, biodata along with a set of attested copies.
- The candidates are advised to send their biodata in advance to the e-mail:[email protected] on or before 9 th February 2015. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail on or before 10th February 2015. The shortlisted candidates may attend the interview to be held on 12th February 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/2/2015
ATIC Hall, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High Court of Kerala P.B.No. 1603, Cochin- 682 018 (ATIC Hall)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CMFRI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017