Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- pm.
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 27/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project : Stock characterization, captive breeding, seed production and culture of hilsa (Tenualosa ilisha)
- Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
- Date & time of Interview : 27 June 2015
- Venue : Visakhapatnam RC of CMFRI Ocean View Layout Andhra University P.O Behind Aqua Sports Complex, Visakhapatnam
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely temporary and will end with the termination of the project.
- Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)
- Emoluments : Rs.16000 p.m. plus 20% HRA
- Educational qualification Essential : Master’s degree in Life Sciences /Fishery Science
- Desirable : Candidates with strong motivation and independent ideas preferred
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 01:30 pm. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates along with a set of attested copies.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :27/6/2015
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017