Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 13.03.2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI, Marine Fisheries P.O., Mandapain Camp – 623 520, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
- Date & Time of Walk-in-interview 13th March 2015; 10.00 hrs
- Venue Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRl, Marine Fisheries P.O., Mandapain Camp – 623 520, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu.
- Number of vacancy 01 (One)
- Nature of post & Duration Purely temporary till June 2015;ico-terminus with the project
- Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Emoluments Rs.16,000/- p.m. + Admissible HRA
- Place of posting Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRl, Mandapam Camp
- Educational Qualification / Work experience: Essential : Post-graduate in Fisheries / Marine Biology / Zoology / Aquaculture. The candidates should have knowledge in fisheries and manne biodiversity assessments.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project works, biodata and two passport size photographs along with a set of attested copies of certificates.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13.03.2015
Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI, Marine Fisheries P.O., Mandapain Camp – 623 520, Ramanathapuram District, Tamil Nadu.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016