Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- pm
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project : Mapping of deep-sea and hyper saline microbiota and their characterization using meta-omics approaches for bio prospecting of novel genes
- Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 18-06-2015 at 1100 AM
- Venue : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (ATIC Hall)
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely temporary and will end with the termination of the project.
- Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years of women
- Emoluments : Rs.16,000 p.m. + HRA 20% for first 2 years Rs.18,000 pm +HRA 20% for 3rd year
- Educational qualification Essential : Master’s degree in Biological Science with working experience in Microbiology/ Molecular biology techniques.
- Desirable : Candidates should have the ability to independently carry out marine microbial screening, identification and molecular typing, preferably with hands on experience in gene cloning, sequence analysis, Real Time PCR recombinant expression and purification.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Note: Mail your resume to [email protected] on or before 10.06.2015 for screening. Sort listed candidates will be informed by 12.06.2015. Only those who receive interview call need to attend the interview. General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 1000 am. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates along with a set of attested copies
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/6/2015
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017