Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 27/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Across India
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Contractual technical assistant
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 30th May 2015 (10:00 am)
- Venue: Room Number 201 of CMFRI
- Number of Vacancy. ONE
- Nature of the post and duration of the post. Purely temporary on contract basis and coterminus with the project
- Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for Women
- Emoluments: Rs. 16,000/- per month (plus 20% HRA) and and Rs. 18,000/- per month in addition to 20% HRA from third year onwards.
- Place of posting Kochi
- Educational qualification work experience: Essential: M.Sc. in the discipline of Chemistry with practical work experiences in purification and characterization of compounds supported by published papers in the peer reviewed journals.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) :
- No TA DA will be paid for attending the interview. The candidates are requested to bring their original certificates, project works, biodata along with a set of attested Coples.
- The candidates are advised to send their biodata in advance to the e-mail: chakrabortycmfriðgmail.com on or before 27″ May 2015. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail on or before 28″ May 2015. The shortlisted candidates may attend the interview to be held on 30″ May 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/5/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016