Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional -1 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional -1. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional -1
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/-,p.m
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Across India
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional -1 Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one (01) Young Professional-1 in Library & Documentation Centre as per the details given below.
- Name of the Post : Young Professional -1
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 30th July 2015 ( Thursday) at 11.00 AM
- Venue : Room No. 202
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months and extendable to a maximum of 1 year based on the needs of division and performance of the candidate.
- Age limit : Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- Emoluments : Rs. 15,000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Educational qualification : Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science : Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Nature of job: Library work including Data entry in Library software D Space.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional -1 Post:
- Written Test on 30/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professional -1 vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Note: Mail your resume to [email protected] on or before 20-07-2015 for screening (Include e-mail id and mobile number). Short listed candidates will be informed by 25-07-2015. Only those who receive interview call need to attend the interview. Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio data duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 am.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/7/2015
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI), Across India
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016