Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-1 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Young Professional-1 on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional-1
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI),Cochin-682018, Kerala
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional-1 Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for three (03) purely temporary posts of Young Professionall at the Karwar Research Centre of CMFRI as per the details given below:
- Name of the Post: Young Professionall
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 1JULY (Wednesday) 2015 at 11.00AM
- Venue: Karwar Research Centre of CMFRI, Near Aligadda Beach, Bythkol, Karwar -581301
- Number of Vacancies: Three
- Nature and duration of the Post: Purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months and extendable to a maximum of 2 years based on the needs of Centre and performance of the candidate.
- Age limit: Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- Emoluments: Rs. 15,000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Educational qualification: Essential: Bachelors Degree in ZoologyBotany/ MicrobiologyBiotechnologyFisheriesMarine Biology.
- Desirable: Post-1: Research experience in finfish hatchery related activities. Nature of job: Maintenance of broodstock rearing, nursery rearing facilities and maintenance of phytoplankton cultures. Post-2: Experience in fishery biology work Nature of job: Collection of fish samples, length-weight analysis, analysis food and feeding habits of fish, etc. Post-3: Experience in fishery microbiology, molecular identification of microbes Nature of job: Fishwatersediment sample collection for microbiological studies, biochemical and molecular characterization of microbes.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional-1 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Young Professional-1 Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Note: Candidates are required to bring hisher full bio-data duly affixed with recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of testimonialsexperience certificates etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. General Instructions: No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 am.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|