Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-I through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Young Professional-I Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional-I
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) , Across India
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional-I Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Young Professional-I
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 16.07.2015 at 11.00 AM
- Venue : Mariculture Division ICAR Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No.107)
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months and extendable to a maximum of 2 years based on the needs of division and performance of the candidate.
- Age limit : Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Educational qualification Essential : Essential : Bachelor’s degree in Zoology, Botany/Biotechnology/Fisheries.
- Desirable : At least 3 years research experience in fisheries / mariculture related activities.
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Young Professional-I Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) :
Nature of Job : Scientific data collection from mariculture farms for detecting water quality / growth performance / microbiology and lab analysis of samples. Note: Mail your resume to [email protected] on or before 10.07.2015 for screening (Include e-mail id and mobile number in the resume). Short listed candidates will be informed by 13.07.2015. Only those who receive interview call need to attend the interview. Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. General Instructions: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 am.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|