Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional – I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Young Professional – I on or before 05/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional – I
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Mariculture Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No.107)
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional – I Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional-I in Mariculture Division, CMFRI, Kochi as per the details given below.
- Name of the post : Young Professional-I
- Date & Time of interview : 10th August (Monday) 2015 at 11.00 AM
- Venue ` : Mariculture Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No.107)
- Number of vacancies : One
- Nature and duration of the post : Purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months and extendable to a maximum of 2 years based on the
performance of the candidate and needs of division.
- Age limit : Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with eligible relaxation as per rules.
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Educational qualification : B Sc in Biological Sciences.
- Desirable : 1-2 years working experience in Marine Microalgae culture, Isolation and Research works.
- Nature of job : Isolation and development of pure cultures of Algae and their maintenance, Research activities in Algae.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional – I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Young Professional – I Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Mail your detailed resume with email ID and contact number to [email protected] on or before 05-08-2015. Short listed candidates will called for an interview and the same will be communicated through email. Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio data affixed with recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/08/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016