Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional – I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Young Professional – I on or before 02/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional – I
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Marine Biodiversity Division Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No.607)
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional – I Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one (01) Young Professional- I in Marine Biodiversity Division as per the details given below.
- Name of the Post : Young Professional-I
- Date & Time of Walk in Interview : 9th JULY (THURSDAY) 2015 at 11.00 AM
- Venue : Marine Biodiversity Division Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Behind High court of Kerala, P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No.607)
- Number of Vacancy : One
- Nature and duration of the Post : Purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months and extendable to a maximum of 2 years based on the needs of division and performance of the candidate.
- Age limit : Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
- Emoluments : Rs. 15,000 p.m. (consolidated)
- Educational qualification : Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology/Botany/ Biotechnology/Fisheries.
- Desirable: At least 2 years research experience in Marine Biodiversity.
- Nature of job: Collection and preservation of Marine organism, survey and collection of data related to Biodiversity valuation project, data analysis and maintenance of data register, identification of marine organisms up to species level.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional – I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Young Professional – I Vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Mail your resume to [email protected] on or before 02-07-2015 for screening (Include e-mail id and mobile number in the resume). Short listed candidates will be informed by 03-07-2015. Only those who receive interview call need to attend the interview. Candidates are required to bring his/her full bio data duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with original and photocopies of testimonials/ experience etc. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should report at 10.00 am.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016