Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional I. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional I
Educational Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Calicut
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :Calicut Research Centre of CMFRI, West Hill P.O Calicut-673005.
Detail Of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Young Professional I Recruitment:
- Name of the Post : Young Professional I
- Date, Time and venue of Interview : 6-6-2015 ( 11 00 hrs) : Calicut Research Centre of CMFRI, West Hill P.O Calicut-673005.
- Number of Vacancy : 01 (one)
- Nature of the post & Duration : Purely on contract basis (Temporary) for one year
- Age Limit : Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years with Relaxation as per rule
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- p.m consolidated
- Place of posting : Calicut Research Centre of CMFRI
- Educational Qualification/work experience: Graduation in Zoology/Fisheries science & Essential Industrial fisheries/ Marine Biology with 2 years Experience in fisheries and good working Knowledge in computer. He will have to assist the Scientists both in the laboratory as well as in the field in the research work.
Selection Procedure For Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Young Professional I Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Young Professional I vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
The candidates are requested to bring their Bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph, Original Certificate, Project works along with a set of attested copies. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the walk in interview. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015
VENUE : Calicut Research Centre of CMFRI, West Hill P.O Calicut-673005.
Other Top Company Openings:
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Pandyan Grama Bank|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Food Corporation of India|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Mazagon Dock Limited|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016