Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO.-11-3/12 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000-14,000/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Mangalore Research Centre of CMFRI, Hoige Bazar Mangalore 575001|
Detail of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are requested to appear for a Walk-in Interview for the following post at Mangalore Research Centre of CMFRI, Hoige Bazar Mangalore 575001 on 17.04.15 at 10.a.m. as per the details given below:
- Name of the Project Flow of matter through trophic levels and biogeochemical cycles in marine and estuarine ecosystems
- Name of the Post. Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Post Two
- Place of Posting Mangalore
- Nature and duration of Post On contract basis the post is purely temporary and the service will end with the termination of the Project.
- Age limit The upper age limit for JRF shall be 35 years, (relaxation up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women and 3 years OBe applicants)
- Emoluments Rs. 12,0001- per month Plus HRA as admissible for the first two years and Rs 14,000 plus HRA as admissible from third year.
- Educational Master’s degree in science relating to Biology/ Zoology/ Fisheries jMarine Biology/ Marine SciencejBiosciences/
- Qualifications Oceanography or its equivalent from recognized university
- Desirable Knowledge and experience in collection and analysis of marine orcanlsms
Selection Procedure for Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI):
Candidates should bring the original documents in support of age, qualifications (Master’s Degree or Provisional certificates) for verification. Attested copies of the certificates and a passport size photograph along with bio-data should be submitted at the time of interview. No TNDA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/4/2015
Mangalore Research Centre of CMFRI, Hoige Bazar Mangalore 575001
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Recruitment 2014 – FILE NO.-11-3/12 .
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017